Posted Jan 13
Michael Bailey Associates - Munich
München, Bayern, Germany
This employer requests that only candidates in Germany apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Germany, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Senior UI/UX Developer
Client: IT Company
Contract type: Freelance or Perm
For our client, an international IT Company, we are currently looking for a UI/UX Developer on freelance basis for a long term contract (also possible as a permanent position):
- Develop wireframes, behavioural specifications and personas following and participating with the team's Scrum process then implementing them
- Collaborate on UX planning with Product Owner, Solution Owner and team
- Identify and implement performance improvements
- Assist and/or provide less senior developers guidance with their daily work activities
- Keep on track with the current technological progress to ensure company's products remain marketable and competitive
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Over 5 years research and/or UI/UX development experience
Over 5 years of experience with relational database systems, including MS SQL, PostgreSQL and MySQL
Experience and expertise programming in .NET/C#
Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
Good eye for aesthetics
Be in sync with recent design standards and trends
Experience in C++ and/or Java, in Android and/or iOS an advantage
Solid knowledge of scalability strategies
Experience with SaaS technologies and infrastructures
Experience with Agile development practices
Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this position, please, send us your CV in Word format as well as a short motivation letter as soon as possible.
We look forward to your application!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Duration: open end
Other Pay Info: negotiable