Grimsby, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Contract Piping Designer needed for one of our lead engineering clients in North East Lincolnshire; 6 month contract with strong possibility of extension.
We have interview slots scheduled for this week with a view for a start on 2nd January 2018.
The role is a primarily to provide safe, high quality piping designs & contribute both technically & commercially towards successful project completion for gas & petrochemical systems.
Reporting to the Project Engineer, duties will include producing piping designs, liaising with engineers, mentor less experienced team members, attending site surveys, site commissioning assistance, contributing towards internal audits, providing client feedback & supporting team members with technical issues.
* Working from & producing P&ID's & piping specifications.
* Production of datasheets & Bill of Materials.
* Ensuring designs take into account stress.
* Designs to completed in a 2D & 3D environment using Cadworx or similar.
* Competent in checking & approving drawings as per company quality procedures
* Excellent communications skills
* Delivering work in accordance with specified deadlines & standards.
If you are interested in this role & feel you have the suitable experience please send me your latest CV & call me in the Progressive Manchester office.